The NAACP Image Awards has long been one of Hollywood’s beacon multi-cultural celebrity events attracting high profile actors, musicians, athletes, business people and community leaders. Last year’s broadcast of the 47th NAACP Image Awards was one the most successful broadcasts to date – it ranked number one for the week in African American households.
The NAACP Image Awards is a well-respected, prestigious event that uniquely brings together the entertainment industry, civic and corporate leaders. And supporting the NAACP Image Awards provides numerous sponsor benefits, including:
- Multiple opportunities to gain brand/product exposure.
- Brand association with a long-standing and respected civil rights organization.
- Message of commitment to the multicultural community.
- High brand visibility via publicity, event and PR tie-ins.
- Participation in a history-making event.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are currently available for the 48th NAACP Image Awards. Sponsorship packages range from $10,000 – $500,000.
Click here for a list of sponsorship opportunities.